Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feeling Guilty

I had a nice B-day happy hour on Friday. Dream man even showed up! I honestly did not think he would come and he didn't RSVP. What a nice B-day surprise!! There's hope yet. We were at a place called house wine. It's this really old little house that they converted to a wine bar. It's really cool. I didn't drink a whole lot as I had the intention of getting up early to do the 60 mile bike ride. I was going to ride with Alison at 9 instead of with the group, and she called to tell me she couldn't ride in time for me to still make the group ride, and what do I do? I go back to sleep. Now, I"m feeling super guilty. I'm running the half marathon tomorrow. Should be interesting to see what my time will be. It's going to be cold, at least for the beginning of the race, so hopefully my shoulder won't flare up or my knees. It would have been ideal had I done the 60 mile ride today, as it would give me a good idea of what my half ironman times would be for the run and the bike. Oh well, it did feel good to sleep in though :)

Oh, and I fully intend to go swim in Barton Springs after the run. Then off to help lay my hash trail for the hash house harriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment