Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I would like to Thank....

Yes, I would like to thank the person, who read my blog, and then went and called all her friends and griped about it and told them to read it. It proves the exact point that I was trying to make. None of these people that you called were the ones I was talking about, none of these people that you called read my blog, but now, due to your actions you have caused a few people to be very upset. I do not understand people like you. People who start gossip just to hurt other people, people that thrive on hurting others. People who broadcast their snide comments to the whole world. Does it make you feel better about yourself?

3 comments:

  1. By the way, all anonymous comments will be deleted. If you have something to say, you can civally say it to my face. Anyone that I have had a beef with, I have had the courtesy to directly approach them about it. As far as I'm concerned the only people who should be upset are the guilty parties. As I mentioned in my notes, that I was not trying to offend anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite interesting seeing the psychology of people when they post anonymously on the Internet. They feel that they can say whatever they want without any repercussions.

    ReplyDelete