Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To T3 Friends

I would like to apologize for offending anyone with my blog posting. I was not intending to viciously attack anyone. I was venting my frustration with what I and some others I have spoken to perceive is a problem. I was not trying to disparage T3, as I love T3 and T3 members, but to disparage the particular bad habits that we as humans tend to portray in any social environment. I like the majority of T3 members and would like for us to all get along. I know in all social environments that there are people we will like and people we won’t like and I would like to see us work together as a team to resolve any and all problems, as until we acknowledge them and agree to work on them, the problem is still there. I hope this message sheds a little more light onto what I was thinking and trying to convey.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, a blog. neat. Drama - not so neat. Can I ignore the drama and still read your bloggy? I would like to ride sometime after it warms up - dont ride long by yourself! Do you wear a Road ID?

    ReplyDelete